Frequently Asked Questions
Where should we park when visiting the Culver Beer Co?
- Unfortunately there is no parking in the Culver Beer Lot before 5pm every weekday. Please be mindful as we have neighboring businesses that will be open during weekday afternoons and evenings. The parking lot will have limited spots available for brewery parking but there is ample street parking on Loker Ave West. AFTER 5pm you may park in any Unmarked parking space. Please pay close attention to signage!
Do you serve food?
- We currently don't serve food but that will be changing soon! Coming in Summer 18' we'll be introducing the Locally Toasted Delicatessen. Locally Toasted will be serving up craft inspired sandwiches and sharable plates with rotating specials. In the meantime you are more than welcome to bring in your own food or have some delivered.
Are children allowed?
- Yes, we are family-friendly! We have a variety of board games and activities. We do ask that parents supervise their children closely.
Are dogs allowed?
- Of course! We love dogs at the Culver Beer Co. We have water bowls and treats. However, all pups do have to stay on-leash at all times.
Do you fill outside growlers?
- We do fill outside growlers but state law requires any logos, brewery names, etc. to be covered up prior to filling. Please make sure all growlers are clean. We also sell our own branded growlers for the small price of $10.
Do you sell kegs?
- Yes, we do sell our kegs to the public. All beers are subject to availability, so to help ensure you get the beer you want, please call or email in advance to place an order. Party pumps and jockey boxes are available to rent as well; a deposit is required for keg purchases and rentals. To place an order please contact email@example.com (payment is made at time of pickup)
Can we rent out the tasting room for a private event?
Although we typically like to keep the tasting room open for the public to enjoy, we do on occasion host private events. If interested in hosting an event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I have my art displayed in the tasting room?
- We don't host many art shows but we love supporting local artist. If you are interested in setting up an art show, please contact email@example.com